Everyone at Penn Dental Medicine hopes that you and your family have remained safe during these extraordinary times. Your safety and that of our staff and care providers continues to be paramount in the provision of your dental care. To that end, we want to share our current protocols:
- You will receive a call 24-48 hours before your appointment to determine your current health status and any recent COVID-related exposure. You will be asked to provide information related to your appointment over the phone to minimize contact with staff when you come for your appointment.
- Our care centers are open and operating in full capacity.
- All patients, visitors, and staff will be required to wear facial covering (a mask) at all times.
- We ask patients to arrive no more than 15 minutes before a scheduled appointment to minimize waiting room congestion.
- We ask that you come for your appointment alone, or at most, with one other person as may be necessary.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer and mouth rinse before treatment.
- You will be contacted 48 hours after your appointment with follow-up questions about your health.
In response to COVID-19, Penn Dental Medicine has also enhanced air filtration, secured proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for providers, and continues to deep clean all clinical and none clinical areas.
We recognize that you may have some fears and concerns seeking care during the pandemic, but maintaining your oral health is an integral part of your overall health, and we are here to support your well-being.