Little Teeth, Big Impact: What You Need to Know About Keeping Children’s Teeth Healthy
Parents want their children to be happy and healthy—and creating healthy oral health habits and practices is key to ensuring their overall health and wellness. Daily oral hygiene care together with frequent dental visits provide a good foundation for children’s dental health for years to come.
Yet, many parents and caregivers wonder about the best ways for keeping their children’s teeth healthy, including:
- When should we start dental visits and how do I find the best dentist for children?
- What are the best toothbrushes, fluorides, and other products for children to use?
- What are the best foods and meals to keep children’s teeth healthy?
To learn more information about caring for children’s teeth, please attend our upcoming community session:
“Little Teeth, Big Impact: What You Need to Know About Keeping Children’s Teeth Healthy”
When: April 19, 2021
Time: 12p.m. to 1p.m.
Where: Zoom – the link will be provided after registration
More Info: This informative community session will cover:
- Good Oral Health from Birth to Teenage Years
- Nutrition and Oral Health
- Best Practices for Successful Dental Visits
Catherine Lee, DMD
Session panelists include:
Joan Gluch, PhD, RDH, PHDHP
Evlambia Hajishengallis, DDS, MSc, PhD
Maria Velasco, DMD, MSEd, MS
Deanne Wallaert, RDH
Matthew Whipple, RDN, LDN
We hope you’ll take advantage of our Penn Dental Medicine community session. To save your spot, simply fill out the form. And, don’t forget to ask one of our panelists your own personal question about taking care of children’s teeth! Your question will then be answered at the community session.