- Oral cancer kills one American every hour of the day, according to the National Cancer Institute?
- Only ⅓ of oral cancer is found in its early stages when treatment is still effective?
- More than 36 million Americans don’t have any teeth, and 120 million people are missing at least one tooth? These numbers are expected to rise in the next decade.
- That referring patients to a prosthodontist at the right time can significantly affect oral health outcomes?
Penn Dental Medicine is dedicated to providing the care patients need to address issues requiring a high level of dental expertise. Currently, ours is the ONLY graduate prosthodontics program in the Philadelphia metropolitan area.
In this brochure, you’ll learn:
- Why your practice should refer patients to a PDM prosthodontist.
- What makes PDM unique as a dental clinic and why we pride ourselves on being a top provider.
- When patients should be considered for prosthodontics work.
- And much more!
Let us be your partner of choice so we can impact our patients’ lives and futures together. Prosthodontic care at the right time can truly make that difference. Fill out the form and download our brochure today to learn more!