Coming soon—May 11, 2021, we are excited to welcome families and friends of the Bournelyf Special Camp and the wider community for a virtual tour of Penn Dental Medicine’s Personalized Care Suite, home of the Care Center for Persons with Disabilities. During your tour, you’ll receive a birds-eye view of:
- Our quiet room
- Six-chair open bay
- Hover chair rooms
- Wheelchair lift room
- Colgate Innovation laboratory
- and other spaces!
You’ll also receive an overview of our dental services and customized care to promote long-term oral health for the individual with disabilities.
And, Penn Dental Medicine’s very own Mark S. Wolff, DDS, PhD, Morton Amsterdam Dean of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, and Miriam Robbins, DDS, MS, Director of the Care Center for Person with Disabilities, will be the featured speakers, answering questions submitted by you! So, please make sure to fill out the form attached for an opportunity to ask about the Personalized Care Suite and/or dentistry for persons with special needs.
When: May 11, 2021
Time: 7p.m. to 7:45p.m.
Where: Zoom – the link will be provided after registration
More Info: This informative session will cover:
- Virtual tour of the Care Center for Persons with Disabilities.
- Overview of special needs dentistry services and care.
- Featured speaker, Mark S. Wolff, DDS, PhD, Morton Amsterdam Dean of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and Miriam Robbins, DDS, MS, Director of the Care Center for Persons with Disabilities.
To reserve a spot, simply fill out the form. And, don’t forget to provide us feedback on the following:
- What would you like to learn about the Center?
- What are your oral health concerns for your family member with disabilities?