Why try something else when a dental implant is so much better?
Did you know that 69% of Americans between 35 and 44 are missing at least one tooth?
If that doesn’t surprise you, this probably will: 25% of Americans over 74 have lost all their teeth, according to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
When you realize how prevalent tooth loss is, even in a developed country like the United States, it’s obvious that implants are one of the most important dental inventions to date. They are superior by a long shot compared to their counterparts, dentures and bridges, in both quality and duration.
- Many options are available when you’ve lost a tooth, but there’s only one that really feels and acts like a real tooth. If you´d like to learn more about the natural feel of implants, be sure to check out this exclusive guide to the differences between implants and dentures!
- Dental implants have been around at least since 600 AD, when a tooth-shaped shell was hammered into the mouth of a Mayan. Thank heavens for modern dentistry!
- Dental implants are different from any other missing tooth solution because they actually stimulate bone growth!
- When you have a dental implant, you can’t get a cavity in that spot! A replacement implant doesn’t decay like a natural tooth, but it’s still important to brush and floss to preserve the teeth and gums around it.
- Dental implants mean a hassle-free smile. You can eat virtually anything you want, bite naturally, and brush normally with an implant.
- Implants are a great investment in your future smile. Dental implant costs tend to compare favorably with other dental options because implants generally last for a lifetime.
If you’d like to learn more about implants and discuss whether they might be the right option for you, schedule your dental consultation about Philadelphia dental implants with Penn Dental Medicine today.
Related Tags: Affordable Dental Implants | Penn Dental Medicine Dental Implants