Patient Inquiry

Questions on Your Care

If you have any questions about your treatment, fees, or rights, you should first contact your student doctor or your Patient Care Unit Coordinator. Non-financial patient concerns should be attempted to be resolved while the patient is in the clinic and the attending faculty is present. In the event that this effort is unsuccessful, you should consult the Supervisor of Patient Care for predoctoral clinics or the Clinic Manager for specialty clinics.

Should the nature of the complaint or problem go beyond this level and remain unresolved, you should contact the Patient Advocate, 215-573-4742.

Questions about your billing statement should be directed to the Central Billing Office, 215-746-4675.

Get Your Appointment Now
We look forward to serving you and your family.