When deciding between tooth extraction and root canal therapy, it is important to thoroughly understand your options.
While you might think that removing the “problematic tooth” offers a permanent solution, there are a variety of post-extraction complications that can occur. In this eBook, you’ll learn about the problems that can arise from tooth extraction and why you should always opt for saving the tooth when possible.
You’ll also learn:
- The hidden costs of tooth extraction
- Why many people mistakenly believe that root canal therapy causes more pain
- What studies show about the success of root-treated teeth
- What to expect for your root canal therapy
- How to get root canal therapy at reduced prices
- And more!
Fill out the form and download our complimentary eBook today to learn more!