Did You Know…
- Oral cancer kills one American every hour of the day, according to the National Cancer Institute.
- Oral medicine addresses cancer and a variety of other conditions such as infectious diseases, allergies, taste and smell disorders, TMJ, and ulcers.
- Oral medicine interfaces with a variety of other medical fields to treat chronic conditions.
Penn Dental Medicine is dedicated to providing excellent oral care for patients so that they can live full, rich lives without being inhibited by their symptoms. We’ve created this whitepaper so that patients can learn more about oral medicine, a unique dental specialty with crossover into the medical field.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- The conditions addressed by oral medicine
- The types of tests to expect if you’re being diagnosed, and how each is used by your doctor
- The four functions performed by oral medicine practitioners
- In-depth information about relatively common oral problems and how these can be managed
- Why Penn Dental Medicine is uniquely equipped as an oral medicine provider
Let us be your oral medicine practitioner of choice so that you can go back to living your life the way you always wanted. Affordable, high-quality treatment with the Penn reputation backing it makes a difference in our patients’ lives! Learn more about oral medicine and how we can help you!
Fill out the form to download your complimentary copy of our “Oral Medicine at Penn Dental Medicine: Oral Conditions and Treatments” whitepaper.