This might be the first time you’ve ever experienced a toothache.
Maybe you’ve suffered from dental pain before, without great incident.
When a toothache goes untreated, inflammation caused by bacteria can jeopardize your tooth. That’s why we recommend coming in to see an endodontist before a cavity or fracture becomes problematic.
If you are looking for the facts about endodontics, when root canal therapy becomes necessary, and the special advantages you’ll enjoy at Penn Dental Medicine, then you should check out our flyer.
With clear graphics and easily digestible facts, this flyer presents key information about endodontics in an easy-to-digest format. You’ll learn:
- The success rates of root canal therapy
- Why endodontic therapy is considered “best-practice”
- What to expect for your therapy at Penn Dental Medicine
- Why root canal treatment is preferable to extraction
- What treatment at Penn Dental Medicine entails
- Why you can expect a pain-free procedure
- And more!
Take 3 minutes to care for yourself. Fill out the form to download our complimentary flyer today!